Sunday 10 March 2024

SUPPORTING DREAM IS A KEY TO SUCCESS,.

Hello , I am Leakey jeff ouma, 18 years of age and am a resident in kibera slums nairobi. i I am persionate in drawing in  and due to that i decided to join this organisation named FUTURE WITHIN C.B,O  Since it supports art work.I like it while am at this place because it makes me perfect my art skills through teacher wesley and teacher scar .


So far so good with this organisation coz since i joined this place , there are great improvements made  as the organisation is now capable of  supporting other talents and skills such as dancing.
There are also mentorship sessions done to peers which creates positive minds and also acts as a motivational tool to young adolescents.
Through my observation,my major challenge and my main issue of concern is about space available in this organisation.


Future within is an organisation with over forty young people with different talents and skills.the room available is inadequate to accommodate  all the people and also all the activities done 
It would be better if more rooms would be provided for effective running of activities.
more thanks to future within for supporting our dream through nataring our talents..


thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff, I really like how you draw. We are trying to understand if it is possible to open a project with boys and girls who draw best. The idea would be to publish a book of coloring drawings that could be sold in schools, associations and wherever it might be of interest.
    As you say, unfortunately the space we have is very limited but at the moment the economic resources available do not allow us to expand the space.

    ReplyDelete

My Experience with Art

 My name is Bryton Omondi. I am 13, years old in Kibera slums Nairobi. I am so passionate in drawing. I am confident to say that all my skil...