Saturday 24 February 2024

Hi from Whitney Aryango

 Hey! Hi, My name is Whitney Aryango.

I live in Kibra and I am formed in Olimpic sec. school. I am 14 years old.

The first day that I saw people going art I was wondering what they are going to do there, since I went to see. 




I saw that it was a very interesting programme.

It keeps people busy; if it was not for art, some boys would have joined bad company, example being a drug dealer. 

I hope that all will continue with that heart.

Art has helped us in some ways, example drawing. Since not everybody are interested in drawing, they have brought dance club.

Thank you all for helping Kibra children.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Whitney,
    I hope that drawing and art can help you in some way in life. And I hope that the laboratory can be a pleasant environment to make friends and spend peaceful moments in which to fantasize about the future. Hallo, Luca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Whitney. I love your drawings of faces, they're full of character. You have a real talent. I wish you all the best for your future.

    ReplyDelete

My Experience with Art

 My name is Bryton Omondi. I am 13, years old in Kibera slums Nairobi. I am so passionate in drawing. I am confident to say that all my skil...