Wednesday 24 January 2024

TOGETHER FOR A BETTER WORLD

 Hello my name is Lucy Adongo from Nairobi Kibera. I am 18 years old. I like to draw, sing and dance. I recently joined this project to share my talent with young talents like me. 

I believe that everything is possible and everyone can do more than they think they can do. Everyone has a purpose in this world and that is the reason.

Ever since I joined this project, I learnt to get along with young ones which has helped in boosting my courage. 




Sharing ideas with with the younger kids has made me more creative, also thanks to our supporters for making this experience possible. 

This projected has created a room for young talents and preventing young minds from going astray. Most young people in slums  find themselves misusing their time which leads to bad practices among young people. This project has helped to prevent such kind of acts by giving a space to young people to practice art.

5 comments:

  1. Cheers to you Lucy! The youngsters are blessed to have you as a positive role model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Lucy I’m Giulia I just want to say that your art is so good and important for the community. Is also so helpful. Congratulations sweetheart! God bless you, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're wonderful, Lucy. I'm watching your progress from England. What young Africans are doing is thrilling to see. Love your optimism and positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful and wise words from you, Lucy.
    Continue to grow. Continue to motivate to grow.
    God bless you, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lucy
    My hope is that this place will become a place that stimulates not only art, but also the spirit of initiative and the desire to grow well as people.
    I believe that each of us can become many different people, depending on the choices, commitment and friendships we manage to cultivate.
    One of the challenges is to become the best possible version of ourselves.
    Another challenge is to help others, or help each other, to become better people. Because often we can't do it alone. Together, however, it's easier and more beautiful! 🙂♥️. When we are a good group.
    I discovered it after years of cultivating my passions.
    I am passionate about ceramic making, music and many other things.
    But lately I struggle to cultivate my passions if I'm alone, it's as if they lose their meaning, as if they lose part of their beauty.
    Growing together with others is the true way to be happy.
    Hallo
    Luca Luigi Aschieri

    ReplyDelete

My Experience with Art

 My name is Bryton Omondi. I am 13, years old in Kibera slums Nairobi. I am so passionate in drawing. I am confident to say that all my skil...