Saturday 24 February 2024

Collaboration through art

 


 I am Emmanuel Ayieko from Kibera Kenya, a good friend to Calvin Juma the founder of Future Within Community Based Organization. 

I am happy to be part of this project and I am an automotive mechanic by profession. 

With the help of our supporter Mr Luca, we are seeing a great change as our kids in Kibera are improving on their drawing talents. 

Our aim is to change the lives of poor children in Kibera and nurture their talents. We will be very happy to get more well wishers with the same passion and similar interests of transforming the world through supporting artistic expression.

Bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emmanuel, I think that art can be a good starting point for growing as people. Art helps make us sensitive people and aware of our emotions.
    For me art is also a way to meditate on the beauty of the world and of life, I think it helps us understand how precious our existence and that of others is. Luca

    ReplyDelete

My Experience with Art

 My name is Bryton Omondi. I am 13, years old in Kibera slums Nairobi. I am so passionate in drawing. I am confident to say that all my skil...