Sunday 10 March 2024

ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE FOR ONE DAY YOU'LL LOOK BACK AND REALIZE THEY WERE BIG THINGS

Hello guys my name is Mary Akinyi Omondi. I joined this project few days ago after realizing how important it could be in my life. I am writing this letter to appreciate art because it is in important in my life. I am talented and passionate in dancing and I find this as a golden opportunity to showcase my talent. I hope through this project I can achieve my goal and improve my talent so that I can also help other people outside there.

My goal is to improve the condition of the environment without compromising the quality of living. I am confident that this training will help to achieve some skills and qualities that are most suitable to achieve.

I also have a strong passion for providing support and assist in a way that benefits both personally and professionally. I also enjoy looking for solutions to common problems which I feel are great in our community.

I hope we can grow together and inspire change in the world.


Thanks you

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mary,
    I am very happy that you have joined our group.
    It is only recently that we have been able to include dance in our activities, and we are still in an experimental phase. Unfortunately the space is limited and we cannot afford an expansion.
    I really like what you wrote. The project we are carrying out was created by normal people, with limited economic resources. Any evolution arises from individual initiative, from the ideas and solutions that come to mind from each of us.
    Feel free to share ideas and thoughts, this blog was created specifically so we can get to know each other better.

    ReplyDelete

My Experience with Art

 My name is Bryton Omondi. I am 13, years old in Kibera slums Nairobi. I am so passionate in drawing. I am confident to say that all my skil...